Thursday 27 January 2011

As Solitary as an Oyster



Look, it's a picture of meeee. This is my most recent post for Lookbook accompanied by my regular appeal for hypes. I was messing about (most likely procrastinating) in my room one day was going through clothes I don't wear as often as I should (this is one of my new resolutions, to actually wear all the items of clothes I have stashed away in the depths of my cupboard) and thinking of ways to make them a little more interesting. I bought this long white shirt what seems like an age ago, at a time when the plain white shirt was making a comeback. I wore it a few times but it after a while it unfortunately found itself being pushed to the precipes of my wardrobe. A brainwave struck and I rummaged around the chaos that is my wardrobe and retrieved the lace overlay to my black lace dress and voila - an outfit I'd deem suitable for prancing around during the day, for being sophisticated at work and something that's alluring enough for the evening. If you like this concoction of monochrome, click on the hype button on the previous post below and give us a hype will ya.


White Shirt - Ark
Lace Overlay - Asos
Black Slip - Asos
Shoes - Office

No comments:

Post a Comment