Monday 26 April 2010


Alexa Chung

So let's start off with coolness herself, Miss Alexa Chung. She's like one of the popular girls at school who's beautiful (look at her), good at everything (she got all A's at ALevel) and the worst thing is is that she's nice too, so you can't hate her for being so perfect dammit. She's actually one of the few women on TV that I find funny as well - anybody remember her days presenting the supercool Popworld? Being a former model, fashion plays a pretty big part in her life and she always gets it right, usually with a harmonized mixture of high street and designer labels.
I also like her because she has the same Topshop jumper as I do, which is odd as I hate it when I see other people with the same clothes as me!
...A bit of an aspirational girl crush for me methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment