Monday 26 April 2010


Cheryl Cole
Everybody loves Cheryl Cole. Fact. And if you don't, you have no heart. Fact. Our Cheryl has the world heavyweight title
at the moment in the fashion world , being named as this years best dressed by about a kajillion different magazines. I am, to be honest, more of a fan of her day-to-day attire than her big event outfits. She, rather enviously, seems to effortlessly throw (sometimes quite simple) things together and always look immaculate.



I think I shall give this little section a little rest now and continue it another time, so as not to bombard with my blithering writing skills and to maybe put a few of my own pictures up. I am expecting a digital SLR camera to turn up on my doorstep either tomorrow or the day after, so I shall get snap happy and get some photos on here. That's if I manage to get it working...

No comments:

Post a Comment