Thursday 6 May 2010

New Shoes and New Camera






...Talking about canvas tie up wedges, over the weekend (my birthday weekend in London) I whimsically purchased a pair from Topshop. I was verily amused by how much they reminded me of baseball shoes, but then when a friend suggested I put them on...that was it. My attraction for strange things stopped me in my tracks and I couldn't take my eyes off them when looking in the mirror. They'd never be something I'd go for usually, I'm still half confused as to whether they're actually nice or not and they don't seem to go with anything I have in my wardrobe - but because they're so different to anything else I have AND the fact that they're sooo immensely comfortable, they've sneakily won me over. Above are some pics of me prancing around in them and messing about with my new SLR camera :D (which arrived a week late, poor show amazon).

No comments:

Post a Comment