Saturday 8 May 2010

Cats and Swallows


If I'm honest I'm not really into big designer names and expensive clothes, but this picture (above) caught my eye a couple of weeks ago. It shows Miu Miu's latest range which includes that intriguing garment, the collar. I'm liking this innovation of shirtless collars and think they look quite charming in the picture above with their playful, almost storybook-like cat and swallow illustrations. I do think though, sadly, that if I were ever to wear one, I'd look slightly less charming and a bit more Wednesday off the Addams Family ish.
So, as I was loitering around town today, what did I suddenly start noticing everywhere? That's right, the High Street stores have already clocked onto this little trend and the shops are now swamped with Miu Miu inspired cat and swallow detailed outfits.
Below shows a top and a drop-waist dress that I came across in Zara. The next shows me trying the dress on and it unfortunately not suiting me very well.
And on my exit out of town, I observed that our feathered friends have even flocked to the lingerie shops, when I saw one of Ann Summers new range of bikinis (below) in their window display.






Cat and Swallow prints are all the rage at Miu Miu's new summer range.

No comments:

Post a Comment