Tuesday 18 May 2010

Mad For It

Aaah. There's nothing quite like a bit of retail therapy to make up for a horrendous three hour Arabic grammar exam, is there?

I came across the quote below, uttered by renowned fashion designer Betsey Johnson, a few weeks ago and thought it apt to post it on here. So, at the risk of sounding self absorbed - no, YEHMATEMADFORIT (said in a cockney accent) laaaaaaaaaads from the garage across the road, I do not wear what I want because I want to be berated by your incessant cat calls, as you might like to think, no, I wear them because they make me feel good and look a million times better than any of you. HA. *Swishes hair and struts off.*

Ok, rant over. On another note, if we regress slightly to the Cats and Swallows post, I saw yet another Miu Miu inspired dress in Primark today. This trend seems to be spreading like wildfire.

1 comment:

  1. LOOK WHO'S FOLLOWING YOOOU!

    I'm v impressed, keep up the good work senorita! I have an interesting dilemma for your beautiful self to explore: nude shoes and flesh-coloured tights or nude shoes and fake tan? Which looks least tacky/bizarre? Also I feel that you should share your thoughts on your own photography session and the modelesque (a word? hmmm... well it is now) results.

    In terms of the superb quote, hell yeh! I was pervved upon to a ridiculous degree yesterday by a BT repair man at the doctor's, of all places. SHAME on British Telecoms! x

    ReplyDelete